Contact Details


Contact Us

Abbey Street, Eynsham, Oxfordshire, OX29 4TB
01993 700009


Frequently Asked Questions

For Landlords

How much does Abbey Rentals charge
Full Management start at 8% of the achieved rent, Tenant only service start at £300.00, contact us to find out more.
Is there a discount for multiple rental properties
Yes. We can negotiate a discount rate or portfolio landlords, please contact us to discuss.
Does Abbey Rentals charge VAT
No. Abbey Rentals do not charge VAT on their fees, saving you 20%.
Do Abbey Rentals offer Block Management & Development services
Yes. Abbey Rentals offer services for Residential Management Companies. Leasehold and Warden Retirement developments.
Can Abbey Rentals assist with renovations and property purchases
Yes. Abbey Rentals has good relationships with a number of estate agents and contractors, so we can assist in the buying, selling, renovation and/or modernisation of your property.

For Tenants

Do I need insurance
Yes. You should consider taking out contents insurance to cover accidental damage to the Landlord’s contents, buildings, fixtures, and fittings. The landlord is ONLY responsible for insuring the building.
What references do you require
We will ask for your address history for the last three years and complete a credit check on each individual tenant over the age of 18. We will also require a reference from your existing Landlord or Letting Agent (if you are currently renting) as well as a written reference from your employer. If you are self-employed, we will ask for an accountant’s reference and most recent set of submitted accounts.
Can I have a pet
You cannot have any pets unless we have permission from the landlord/ourselves in writing. You must consult us prior to obtaining a pet and submit a written request to have a pet stating age/type/breed.
Who is responsible for Council Tax and other bills
Utility bills, including Council Tax is the tenant’s responsibility unless stated otherwise in the tenancy agreement. You will need to choose your supplier upon moving in and ensure accounts are closed when you vacate.
What happens if there is a maintenance issue
If a Fully Managed Tenancy, please telephone us at the earliest possible time in order to minimise the problem, contractors will be instructed and will attend accordingly. If a Self-Managed Tenancy, please contact the landlord/owner directly. If the issue relates to water, electric or gas, you will be required to turn off water at the stopcock, isolate electric or gas supplies at the mains where required.
contact form 03

Contact form

Have more questions?

We understand the importance of protecting your data and privacy, your email address will only be used for us to reply to your enquiry.